Northern Arizona Electrical Contractors' Association is open to owners and financial officers of electrical businesses located in Northern Arizona. We offer electrical apprenticeship training opportunities and training courses to our employees, as well as networking together for the benefit of all.
Benefits: * Training Opportunities
* Labor Pooling/sharing
* Voice in the Community for the Electrical Industry
* Networking for Trade Safety Issues
* Networking for Code Updates and/or Concerns
* Reduced prices for Professional Development Seminars, Special Interest Classes
* Monthly Meeting lunches - free to members
To apply for membership, please reach out to us through our Contact Us page and we will guide you through the process.
Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, the committee meets to discuss future events, not only for the apprenticeship program, but also for events that will support the members' businesses. These events have included expert presentations on taxes, HR issues, safety, and others. Please reach out to us through our Contact Us page to request to be included in our monthly emails.